Player tryouts are scheduled for TBD
The following schedule will be followed on the tryout date:
|Juniors||09.00 - 10.15 am||Juniors|
|Intermediate||10.30 -11.45 am||Juniors|
|Majors & Minor A||12.15 - 02.15 pm||Majors|
|Minor B||02.30 - 03.45 pm||Majors|
• All players ages 8 and up (and also those 7 year old who want to play in Minor division) are REQUIRED to attend a tryout.
• We encourage players to attend tryouts based on their Time slot on the chart above.
• The League age is determined by consulting this 2023 Little League Age Chart.
• Registration payments and documentation must be completed before players will be allowed to tryout. If not already completed, visit the clubhouse in person to have your documentation verified. On-site Registration will be open before all specified tryout times. It is strongly recommended to register your player before the day of tryouts to avoid long wait times.
• Players should bring a glove and a cup (for boys) to the tryout. They should wear proper shoes (Cleats). Players should wear comfortable clothing as this will be a physical activity. Uniforms are not required, but a baseball cap should be worn. Players may choose to bring their own bat or helmet.
Please note that tryouts are not conducted for T-Ball. However if you think your kid is ready to play in any division Minor B and above, you will need to bring him/her to tryouts. Players in the age group in the table above must attend tryouts. Email [email protected] for any questions.
Looking forward to an exciting season !!